- By:Monique Agius
Interested in any of the following international opportunities?
Get in touch with us !!
- This section gives both students and graduates the opportunity to apply for various traineeships offered by the European Union. By simply accessing the following link, one may find study visits, research programs, internships and much more, for different levels of education and fields of studies. Find out more about these offers through the link.
- "Schuman Traineeships in the European Parliament" - The goal of the Schuman traineeships is to contribute to EU citizens’ European education and vocational training and to provide an insight into the work of the European Parliament. By accessing this portal, youths will be given the opportunity to participate in traineeships across all Europe, all of which focus on different topics. Find out more about these offers through the link.
SALTO YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES
- 'Learning to Fly! Training course on Facilitation of Learning in Youth work' (Training Course) - From 3 to 9 November 2019 | somewhere in , Germany - This pilot training course guides you through the world of Learning Processes in Youth Work. It is designed to support you to connect with your passion for facilitating learning in youth work and will equip you with a framework and the tools to do so. Deadline: 5 September 2019
- 'Makerspaces in digital youth work' (Training Course) - From 4 to 9 November 2019 | Luxembourg , Luxembourg - Hackerspaces, Fab Labs, Makerspaces are places where ideas become projects. Discover how to prepare young people to the challenges of a digital world by tackling their curiosity and creativity in the context of ICT and exchange experiences with makers. Deadline: 6 September 2019
- 'International Countryside' (Study Visit) - From 14 to 18 October 2019 | Lappeenranta, Lemi, Rautjärvi, Finland - Small organisations in rural areas can find human resources as a challenge in organising international youth projects. This study visit shows good practices in one region in Finland. The countryside can be international! Deadline: 6 September 2019
- 'Traineeships and Jobs in the Solidarity Sector - A Networking and Support offer for European Solidarity Corps Organisations' (Seminar) - From 9 to 11 October 2019 | Berlin, Germany - The training activity offers networking opportunities and counselling support to organisations who are implementing or are willing to implement jobs and traineeships through the European Solidarity Corps. Deadline: 6 September 2019
-'Empower for employment (E4E)' (Training Course) - Fom 22 to 26 October 2019 | Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg - This training course allows professionals to exchange experiences related to youth empowerment and the supporting youngsters in the active professional life transition. Participants will be able to deliver the activities of the proven program (E4E). Deadline: 11 September 2019
- 'Training on Soil Protection and Management' (Training Course) - From 14 to 19 October 2019 | Vaunieres, France - A 4 day intensive course, Using non-formal learning methodologies, the training led by experts, will share information about The importance of soil protection & management - Learning about the Voluntary Guidelines for Sustainable Soil Management. Deadline: 13 September 2019
- 'NEW DEADLINE - Learning to Fly! Training course on Facilitation of Learning in Youth work' (Training Course) - From 3 to 9 November 2019 | Berlin, Germany - This pilot training course guides you through the world of Learning Processes in Youth Work. It is designed to support you to connect with your passion for facilitating learning in youth work and will equip you with a framework and the tools to do so. Deadline: 13 September 2019
- 'Youth Exchanges' Training for Newcomers (JUBE+ in German Language)' (Training Course) - From 12 to 15 November 2019 | Malbun, Liechtenstein - How can I start a project? How can I find the right partners? With the other participants you will develop a youth exchange, draft a programme, and learn about the Erasmus+ application-process. More details under ‚Downloads‘. Working language is German! Deadline: 15 September 2019
-'“Cherry on the cake” - Youth Exchange in the context of long term work with groups of young people' (Training Course) - From 10 to 14 November 2019 | Tirana, Albania - Would you like to discover what makes a Youth Exchange the “Cherry on the cake”? Deadline; 15 September 2019
(Training Course) - From 10 to 13 December 2019 | Alcalá de Henares, Spain - This TSW will offer the opportunity for trainers to explore how they define and develop learning environments. Deadline: 15 September 2019
- 'Contact-making seminar for youth organizations interested in development of social entrepreneurship cooperation with Northern Caucasus region of Russian Federation' (Partnership-building Activity) - From 11 to 16 October 2019 | North Caucasus, Russian Federation - Contact-making seminar bringing together organizations from Erasmus+ program countries and the North Caucasus region, having common interests in development of youth social entrepreneurship. Deadline: 16 September 2019
- 'YOUTH@WORK: Youth Entrepreneurship CONFERENCE' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 3 to 7 December 2019 | Mersin, Turkey - This cross-sectoral conference will build on the outcomes of the YOUTH@WORK Kick off Conference zooming on the opportunities and challenges surrounding youth entrepreneurship. Deadline: 18 September 2019
- 'YOCOMO 3 – a systemic approach to competence development, using the ETS competence model for youth workers' (Training Course) - From 20 to 26 November 2019 | Latvia - We are glad to invite you to the 3rd YOCOMO pilot training course based upon the ETS Competence Model for Youth Workers Working Internationally. This edition will focus on a systemic approach to competence development. Deadline: 18 September 2019
- 'Be Initiative!' (Training Course) - From 27 November to 1 December 2019 | Prague, Czech Republic - Do you have a project idea in your mind? Do you want to turn your idea into reality? Join "Be Initiative" training and learn how to contribute to creating a world you want to live in. Meet inspiring people, create projects and get support along the way. Deadline: 30 September 2019
- 'Cross Over 2019' (Training Course) - From 19 to 23 November 2019 | Biograd na Moru, Croatia - Cross Over is an international training course with the main aim of improving the quality of KA2 strategic partnership projects with impact on the youth field. Deadline: 6 October 2019
- 'The Sound of Music V' (Training Course) - From 1 to 8 December 2019 | Budapest, Hungary - European Training Course for youth workers to explore the power of music in non-formal education activities with young people, with different aims (to relax, to activate, to cooperate, to reflect, to promote learning, etc). Deadline: 6 October 2019
- 'Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Training for YouthOrganisations (Winter Call)' (E-learning) - From 4 November to 13 December 2019 | Online, Spain - This training programme provides an introduction to Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Projects through a learning-by-doing approach. Deadline: 11 October 2019
- 'European Solidarity Corps: The winner is: European Solidarity Corps - German speaking training for project managers and mentors in European Volunteering Projects' (Training Course) - From 25 to 28 November 2019 | Salzburg, Austria - Training for project managers and mentors in European Volunteering Project who would like to exchange experiences, get some information about the general and specific conditions and want to learn more about working with volunteers. Deadline: 13 October 2019
- 'The Power of Non Formal Education' (Training Course) - From 16 to 21 December 2019 | Bonn, Germany - Improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe). Deadline: 15 October 2019
- 'NA Staff Meeting on KA1 - Mobility of Youth Workers' (Training Course) - 9 December 2019 | Bonn, Germany - KMST - NA Staff Meeting on Mobility of Youth Workers for KA1 NA officers. Deadline: 21 October 2019
- 'Conference: Youth work in the digital era' (Conference – Symposium - Forum) - From 14 to 17 January 2020 | Alvisse Parc Hotel, Luxembourg - Youngsters grow up in a digitally connected world. What do these developments mean for youth work? Discover the concept of digital youth work, best practices, learn how to adapt youth work practices and how to proactively meet young people's needs? Deadline: 1 November 2019
'Introduction to Dialogue Facilitation: Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange (November - December Call) ONLINE' (E-learning) - From 4 November to 2 December 2019 | Online Course, Belgium - FR - This is an online, paced training course designed to give participants a background and understanding of dialoge facilitation and to prepare for the intensive course. Deadline: 1 November 2019